Join Us – Careers
NOW HIRING FOR:
Project Manager – Land Use Planning & Entitlements
Project Manager – CEQA/NEPA Compliance
Development Manager – Post-Entitlement Services
CEQA/NEPA Compliance Associate
Your time has value, and we value your time. All submitted resumes will be reviewed and considered.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program with Employer Matching
- Annual Profit Sharing
- Professional Organization Memberships
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Training Sessions
- Social Events
- Summer Work Schedule
T&B Planning is an equal opportunity employer.
T&B Planning’s strongest asset is our amazing group of employees. Together we aim to exceed expectations and overcome challenges to make the impossible, possible. We are go-getters and “doers” and have a unique way of interjecting fun and laughter into focused, efficient, effective, and professional work. Success to us means:
- Doing our work well.
- Hearing “yes” and “approved” by decision-makers.
- Having happy clients, employees, and project team partners.
- Knowing that our work is improving communities.
- Learning, growing, and having fun along the way.
T&B Planning, Inc. has a long history and exciting future. The firm was founded as Turrini & Brink in 1974 by Lou Turrini (an architect) and Bob Brink (an engineer). They joined forces on the certainty that successful urban planning must combine the architect’s creativity with the engineer’s practicality. Continuing today, our staff is still creative and still practical. After the retirement of Lou and Bob, the firm was renamed T&B Planning Consultants, Inc. in 1992, and T&B Planning, Inc. in 2009.